When purchasing spa accessories from A&B, you are making the environmentally correct choice. A&B is proud to be using HDPE (high density polyethylene, a 100% post consumer recycled material. When combined with structural aluminum they form a very strong, durable product with a lifetime warranty.More info
Since 1988, A&B has been the world leader in high quality spa accessories and surrounds. Our innovative designs transform your spa into a spectacular haven for family and friends.
All of our products are made of HDPE and manufactured in West Fork, AR.
Made in USA!
Insert cut to fit over a Covana Legend rail
What is HDPE?
All our accessories and surrounds are made from HDPE – High Density Poly Ethylene. Our furniture-grade HDPE is made from 100% recycled plastic.
Some of interesting attributes of HDPE:
- It takes 8 milk jugs to make 1 pound of plastic lumber.
- Recycled plastic bottles uses 88 percent less energy to make than from virgin materials.
- Recycling 1 plastic bottle saves enough energy to power a 60 watt light bulb for 6 hours.
- 10 plastic bottles saves enough energy to power a laptop computer for over 24 hours.
- Enough plastic is produced in the US each year to shrink-wrap Texas.
As beautiful and durable as wood is, most consumers prefer low maintenance accessories.
In response we have developed the Envirotech/ hybrid line.
All our accessories and surrounds are made from HDPE – high density poly ethylene.
Our furniture-grade HDPE is made from 100% recycled plastic. It has a wood grain texture for
traction, is solid color throughout (scratches won’t show) and has a LIFE TIME WARRANTY against
deterioration and fading.